Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
• When you order is processed you will receive an email confirming your order.
• If you are ordering wholesale mistletoe please provide a telephone number. This enables our courier to contact you if any problems arise.
• In the unlikely event that items ordered are unavailable, we will contact you to discuss a replacement item or offer a full refund if applicable.
• If you would like to amend an order, contact us at email@example.com or call us on 01989 721028
• Wholesale orders will be sent using a 24 Hour courier service.
• All other orders will be sent using Royal Mail 1st class service. Royal Mail 1st class post aims to deliver on the next working day after postage, however Royal Mail does not guarantee this and therefore neither do we.
• When ordering please choose the week you would like your items despatched. If you pre-order we will dispatch your items Monday/Tuesday of the week of your choice. If you choose the current week for shipment then your item will be despatched within 1 working day.
• If you would like mistletoe and on a specific date contact us first and this can be arranged.
• We don't deliver on Sundays or Public holidays.
• Due to the perishable nature of our products, we are unable to refund or offer replacement products for orders which you fail to collect.
• All Products (except the Wholesale Boxes) are sold by the number of items and not by weight. All sizes and weights are approximate and can be higher or lower than the estimate.
• We do not offer mistletoe sales to overseas customers at present.
• Customers are welcome to contact us regarding any enquiries however all orders and payments must be made online.
• You can pay for your online orders with Paypal or using your debit or credit card.
• We don't accept Cheques or payments made over the phone.
• If you are not completely satisfied with your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number.
Website Terms and Conditions
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Because of the perishable nature of most products and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery.
• Due to the perishable nature of the products we sell we do not accept returns for any reason. Rest assured all orders are checked prior to despatch to ensure the quality and quantity of the items ordered.
• If an item is missing from your order or damaged we will replace it or refund you for the cost of the missing or damaged item only.
• Nothing in these conditions affect your statutory rights.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by freshmistletoe.co.uk and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of freshmistletoe.co.uk. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, however freshmistletoe.co.uk takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.